Friday, February 26, 2010

Field Trip Friday - It's time to make the donuts!

For well over a year I have been looking for a great homemade donut recipe. I wanted something simple yet tasty and something that would pretty much knock my family's socks off. I even appealed for help here is this post when I first started this blog last year. Nada. Zilch. So I tucked the dream of donuts away and mourned the loss of Krispy Creme near me.

Then I found IT. The recipe. Sure I'd tried others and they were okay, especially if I wanted to make jelly filled. But I wanted a simple raised glazed with plain or chocolate. Nothing fancy here...just the good stuff. And I found it.

For the good of the blog I tried it out. More than once even. You know...I had to be sure. ;) You will be happy to know that they are fantastic. Although my husband hasn't had the chance to try them yet...for some reason there are none left when he gets home from work.


http://www.secretdonutrecipe.com/


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment