Thursday, March 4, 2010

Awesome Asian Coleslaw

Another recipe from my good friend Kathy. I am so blessed to have a good friend that lives just across the street and who loves to experiment and eat as many different things as I do! I'm also lucky that like me she tries to have her family eat as healthy as possible...but at the same time she loves all things donuts, pumpkin pie & bread puddings too. :) Not to long ago she made this awesome coleslaw and she shared some with me. Knowing me as well as she does she sent the recipe too. Thanks Kathy! Oh, and it's easy too and now you all can enjoy.



Asian Coleslaw

1 head Napa cabbage, shredded
3 tbsp lime juice
1/4 cup peanut oil (sesame would work as well)
sea salt & pepper to taste
1/4 cup sesame seeds (optional)

Mix all ingredients and let sit for 30 minutes. Serve at room temp or chilled. Can also be made ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment