Friday, October 9, 2009

Field Trip Friday!

This week I really want everyone to go check out the Eco-Friendly Family Blog. It's run by my good friend Amanda and is contributed to by the core members of the Eco-Friendly Family board on TheBump.com. Amanda does a fabulous job and there is a ton of info on lots of different Eco-Friendly topics. I'm hoping that it will be a great One Stop Shopping place for info on how to "green up" your life. And it's getting there very quickly!

Oh...and did I mention that Amanda is working her butt off to get freebies & give-a-ways? There is a great one now from Bebeology!

And while you are there make sure to click on an ad or two. All the money raised goes to H.E.L.P.

So take a field trip to http://theecofriendlyfamily.blogspot.com/


p.s. Oh...and Amanda is also the wonderful friend who is responsible for RITK's new look. Thanks again Amanda! I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment