Friday, July 31, 2009

Field Trip Friday - The Crock Pot Blog

I've used a few recipes from this blog and I give it out all the time but I had forgotten to use it myself. Until this week. Someone on the EFF Board linked one of the recipes and it sounded so good that I had to try it. Lucky for me I had all the ingredients here in the house so it made it super easy...and easy is a huge bonus for me right now because I'm supposed to be resting and not doing much of anything until my back gets stronger.

So I have a feeling we will be visiting this blog a lot here at the Hippy household. So here it is. The Crock Pot Blog. Enjoy!

Oh...and make sure you try this recipe: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/12/crockpot-chicken-makhani-indian-butter.html

The only thing I'd change the next time around is to add a cup or two of frozen spinach and maybe a bit of salt...but we tend to like things a little on the salty side.

3 comments:

Captain Cleavage said...

I pink pufy heart my crock pot! I really need to start posting on the eff board! lol

hope your back gets better soon!

Amy said...

Thanks and come on over to the EFF Board! They are great.

Alicia said...

I'm glad you liked that recipe, it's a favorite in our house. And I never use enough salt and my husband has to add more :)

Post a Comment