Friday, May 14, 2010

Field Trip Friday - Tales of the Wife

Sorry for the lack of blogging.  There has also been a serious lack of cooking/recipe writing.  The only cooking I've done has been thrown together fast to feed the family.  The only exception was the Chicken Wild Rice Soup recipe that I'm working on.  But even that was easy...and this time I didn't write it all down.   My back is boss right now and until the drs figure out the next steps there is not a lot I can do other than lay down and pray. 

But one thing that has made the last weeks of intense pain a little easier is the support I get from family and friends.  I am truly blessed in this department.  I am also very lucky to have found a super supportive on-line community.  It was because of this community that I decided to blog in the first place and it was through them that I met today's Field Trip Friday blogger.

Jacqie is one of those people that you think has to be too good to be true.  She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside...and she is a looker!  She also has two adorable boys and great sense of humor.  Which I'm pretty sure comes in handy while chasing two boys!  Her blog, Tales of the Wife, is funny and full of fun little facts too (like her Summer First Aid post).  She's also a cloth diapering, breastfeeding and babywearing momma.  But she's also a realist.  I like people who "get it" and don't take themselves or life too seriously.

So take a trip to Tales of the Wife.  And stay tuned because Jacqie will be guest blogging with a wonderful recipe next week too.  I can't wait!  Enjoy!


1 comments:

Jacqie said...

You are too sweet!

Post a Comment