Sunday, March 21, 2010

Clean Freak Recipes!

What is Clean Freak? And how does it belong on a cooking blog?

Clean Freak
is the eco-friendly cleaning powder I created to use in my own home. It worked so well I started making it for a few friends and eventually added it to my Etsy shop. And after a long break the shop is once again open and stocked so I thought I would share some of the recipes I have made using the Clean Freak as a base. I'm very happy to say that Clean Freak has replaced most of the commercial cleaners we used to purchase.

Clean Freak Dishwasher Detergent

1 part Clean Freak
1 part kosher salt
1 part LemiShine (optional but it really helps make your dishes sparkle)

Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Store in an air tight container. Use as you would any other powdered dishwasher detergent.


Clean Freak Cloth Diaper Detergent

1 part Clean Freak
1 part Washing Soda

Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Store in an air tight container. Use 1 - 2 tablespoons per load.


Clean Freak Regular Laundry Detergent

3 parts Clean Freak Cloth Diaper Detergent
1 part grated soap (Fels Naptha, Ivory, Zote)

Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Store in an air tight container. Use 1 - 2 tablespoons per load.

0 comments:

Post a Comment