Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rumble On!

Whew. Time flies when you are laid up! I haven't been doing a lot of complicated cooking...heck there have been some weeks where I've barely been doing any cooking. If I hadn't been in such a world of hurt I would be embarrassed by the amount of frozen pizza, take out and delivery food we've been surviving on. But sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

But the good news is that I have been cooking a bit more and will be back to blogging on here very, very soon. I'm working on perfecting a Cinnamon Roll and Cream Cheese Frosting recipe that will knock your socks off and endear you to your friends and family forever. You don't even have to tell them that the dough has whole wheat flour in it...they will never know and they don't need to know that the roll they are eating isn't as sinful as it is sinfully delicious.

I've also been working hard on my new essential oil blog named Essential Green. I promise to be back soon with new recipes and recipe reviews but in the meantime check out Essential Green and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed putting it together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment