Monday, April 20, 2009

We're Alive!

What a crazy few months it has been. My Sous Chef has been really sick and even got to spend a few days at Children's Hospital here in MN. I am so thankful and grateful to have access to a really good Children's Hospital. And as much as I hated having to be there...I know she was in very good hands and she is on the mend now. Thank God!

And I finally get to get back into the kitchen! My freezers and pantry are full so I am ready to finally cook. Yesterday I adapted my Perfect Pancakes into Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes and served them with this wonderful Ginger Syrup (Nina's All Natural Ginger Syrup that is also served at her restaurant ChinDianCafe.com) I picked up at a local market here in town (D'Lish) which hosts a Farmer's Market Saturdays during the winter months here in the frozen tundra of the Great North.

I can't promise to blog everyday...but I can say that I will surely try because boy do I miss cooking and blogging about food.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My sister-in-law is a doctor at Childrens'. :)

Amy said...

I LOVE the drs at Children's. They took such wonderful care of us. The nurses too. We were very lucky.

Post a Comment