Friday, June 4, 2010

Still no power to Red

She's still down.  I miss my laptop.  She's like my third baby! lol

I will try to write more later today while my Sous Chef naps but I don't know if that is going to happen.  Napping has been a battle here lately.  But that goes with the Terrific Twos.

So today for Field Trip Friday I ask you to visit Baby Rabies.  It's my friend Jill's blog and she has been doing a TON to raise money for Baby Sam.  I highlighted Jill in another Field Trip Friday just over a year ago...but things have really changed there and Jill has taken off!  So go take a look around, read more about Sam and donate if you can!

And for a totally selfish plug...please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.  The link is to the left and all you have to do is click on it and then click on the "Click here to vote" text.  You can vote once a day and I"m currently Number Two for the Food & Drink blogs but Number Three is catching up quick.  I mean, it's a good blog and all but it's not RITK. ;)

Thanks everyone!  Hope to be back to blogging more regularly soon.

UPDATE:  My Number One Taste Tester husband talked Dell into sending us a new power source!  YAY!  Monday or Tuesday will give me back my baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment