Thursday, June 3, 2010

Laptop Issues

My trusty laptop isn't so trusty right now.  There is a sucky power supply issue.  Good news - I married a computer geek who is on the job!  Bad news - our only other computer is in his :office" work area and with a toddler I'm not sure how often I'll be able to sit at a computer.  But I have faith that it will be fixed soon.  Hopefully it's an easy fix like a new power cord or something.

Because of this I am going to extend the Rhubarb Festival until June 9th, with also happens to be National Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Day.  I have too many yummy recipes that I need to post.  I just need to be able to sit at a computer and anyone who's had a two year old will tell you that they don't sit for long!  But like I said, I have faith that it will be a quick fix!

0 comments:

Post a Comment