Friday, May 7, 2010

Field Trip Friday - Laine's Letters (Pizza Sauce) & My Three Princess (yep...it's a two for!)

I have to give credit where credit is due.  I never would have found the recipe for this pizza sauce if it wasn't for my amazing friend Robin.  And I can't give credit to Robin if I don't brag about her, her blog, our friendship, her stunningly beautiful daughters and her strong as steel faith. 

I met Robin just under four years ago.  We met because we both gave the same advice to someone on a fairly mainstream message board.  This poster had a little one with an ear infection and Robin and I both told her to use Garlic Oil. Considering that we had both never seen anyone else give that advice on line AND that we lived within a few miles of each other a friendship was born.  Turns out that we had a lot in common and a shared respect for women with strong minds and a willingness to debate issues without attacking the other person.  We have been there for each other through happy times and scary times and we both say that it feels like we have friends forever.  And did I mention that her children are beautiful?  Don't take my word for it.  Check them out on her blog, My Three Princesses.

I mentioned earlier that Robin has a rock solid faith.  While mine has wavered over the last few years and I still struggle with finding my spiritual path, I can always count that Robin's faith is steadfast and strong.  She has this grace about her, this peace and this knowing that someday I hope to achieve.  It is her faith that led her to the blog Laine's Letters.  While Robin found this site for spiritual guidance, I thank my lucky stars that she found it because of the recipes.  Robin would tell you it was God's will...I just know that this is the best darn pizza sauce I've ever made and the fact that it's ready in under 3 minutes is enough to make anyone jump with joy.  Enjoy.

http://www.lainesletters.com/recipe/pizza.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment