Friday, April 23, 2010

Field Trip Friday - theunsuccessfulblog

I love my friend Jen. We have a ton in common. We are both extended breastfeeding, cloth diapering moms to one boy and one girl. Our boys are both the oldest and we both have had interesting and similar life experiences that have led us to where we are now in our lives. Jen and I also both share a self deprecating sense of humor and we both use humor to basically survive.

We also both have an insane passion for food. The obsessive kind of passion that takes over your brain so that you are constantly thinking of flavors and ingredients and...well...you get my point. But most important...she understands why my #1 Taste Tester is not allowed to cook in my kitchen after he ruined one of my Calphalon pans. I still shudder and want to cry when I think of the black char that was burned into the metal. I also still want to know how the heck he managed to do it! I mean wow...that took effort. But that is another story for another day.

Today for our Field Trip Friday I am featuring her blog because she has some really yummy recipes listed (I *need* to try the Orange Curry Shrimp/Chicken) and has a cool Earth Week Giveaway.

So check out her blog, http://theunsuccessfulblog.blogspot.com/, enter the giveaway and enjoy a yummy meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment