Monday, June 1, 2009

MSG Free Ranch Dressing Mix

My friend Robin gave this recipe to me. She found it on the blog I've listed below. In the past I always hated Ranch seasoning because I always felt horrible after eating it. Now I can enjoy the ranch love! Warning - this makes a LOT of the dried seasoning mix. You will have enough to share with a friend. Make someone's day and Enjoy!



Ranch Dressing Mix

1 c. dried parsley
1/2 c. crushed saltine crackers
1/2 c. dried minced onion
1/2 c. garlic salt
1/2 c. onion salt
1/4 c. garlic powder
1/4 c. onion powder
2 T. dried dill weed

Mix and store in an airtight container. This makes 24 - 4 c. batches.

Ranch Dressing

2 c. mayonnaise
2 c. buttermilk
3 T. of the dry mix

Mix well and chill 2-4 hours before using. Will keep in the fridge 2-3 weeks.

http://lainesletters.com/recipe/ranchdressingmix.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment