Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tipsy Tuesday ~Hot Toddy~

With as sick as my house has been I thought this would be the perfect post for today. When I ran the Karaoke show (yes, I used to have a life that allowed me to get paid to have fun) there were many a winter nights that I needed one of these to help my sore throat. My favorite bar tender gave me his yummy recipe. Mike - thanks. Wherever you are.



Hot Toddy

Nice, large mug
shot or 2 of brandy, whiskey or bourbon
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp honey
boiling water
cinnamon stick, whole cloves or nutmeg to garnish

Directions

Boil water.
Mix honey, lemon & booze in mug.
Add boiling water
add in garnish

Enjoy!

(And yes...I totally stole this picture off the internet because we don't have any booze in the house. If we did I would totally be making one of these right now!)

1 comments:

Tottums said...

I'm sorry ... did someone mention a 'hot totty'? I'm here!!!

Oh, you didn't? D*mn three times!

... Hot Toddys are AWESOME. Love them.

Post a Comment