Based on this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Apple-Cranber...p-2/Detail.aspx
2 pounds apples - peeled & cored
3/4 cup cranberries
1/2 cup white sugar
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon, split
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg, split
1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup corn flakes
1/4 cup butter or coconut oil (DF), melted
1/4 cup apple juice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C.) Butter a baking dish.
2. In a food processor, chop cranberries and half of the sugar.
3. In a large bowl, mix together apples, cranberries and half of the cinnamon and nutmeg. Place evenly into baking dish.
4. In the same food processor, combine oats, flour, cornflakes and remaining sugar, cinnamon & nutmeg. Process until just mixed. Pour in melted butter and pulse just a few times. Take top of food processor off and mix in apple juice until mixture in crumbly.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until topping is golden brown, and apples are tender.